ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit 6.20 Crack + Serial Key Full Download 2020
The Elcomsoft iOS 6.20 Crack forensic toolkit, as the name suggests, is a software application that performs the logical and physical acquisition of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. An image device file system, extract device secrets (passwords, encryption keys and protected data) and decrypt the file system image. The main purpose of this software is to perform full forensic acquisition of user data stored on iPhone / iPad / iPod devices. The Elcomsoft iOS forensic tools kit with serial allows the creation of images of file systems of devices, extract sheets of devices and access devices blocked by blocking logs. The process is divided into steps that include physical acquisition, logical acquisition, media and archives. In the first step, which is a physical acquisition, it extracts complete data from the application, protected keychain elements, downloaded messages and location history. Physical acquisition returns more information compared to logical acquisition due to low-level direct access to the data. It supports 64-bit jailbroken devices that run most iOS 7 to 11 versions. The second method is a logical acquisition that is a simpler and safer acquisition method compared to the physical one. It produces a standard iTunes style backup of the information stored on the device, extracts media and shared files and extracts records of system failures. This step returns less information than physical acquisition and it is recommended to create a logical backup of the device that attempts more invasive acquisition techniques.
The software is useful for quickly extracting multimedia files, such as the camera roll, books, voice recordings and the iTunes multimedia library. Unlike creating a local backup, which could be a potentially long operation, media extraction works quickly on all compatible devices. The extraction of blocked devices is possible through the use of a pairing record. In addition to multimedia files, iOS forensic toolkit 4.0 kickass torrent can extract stored files from multiple applications, extracting crucial evidence without a jailbreak. Remove the Adobe Reader and locally stored Microsoft Office documents, the Minikeepass password database and much more. The extraction requires an unlocking.
Features of ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit:
- Keychain and password recovery
- Physical property for 32 and 64 bit iOS devices.
- Logical property with keychain lock and extraction support.
- Get more information about the data in the iPhone backup
- IOS devices locked with regular logs (locked files)
- The logical property with support in the style of iTunes includes a decoded keychain
- Quickly remove media and share files even when you set the password
- Get more information about the device, make a backup of iTunes (includes many keychain elements), download the list of installed programs
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
The Microsoft Windows Toolkit requires a Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 computer with iTunes 10.6 or later installed.
Advance key Forensic Toolkit for iOS:
- Perform the physical and logical acquisition of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices.
- File system of image devices, extract secrets of devices (passwords, encryption keys and protected data) and decrypt the image of the file system.
- Physical acquisition for iOS 64-bit devices via jailbreak.
- Logical acquisition extracts backup copies, failure logs, shared media and files
- Unlock iOS devices with pairing records (lock files)
- Extracts and decryption of protected keychain elements.
- Acquisition of a real-time file system.
- Automatically deactivates screen lock for smooth and uninterrupted acquisition
All Features and Benefits:
- Physical Acquisition for 32-bit and 64-bit iOS Devices
- Logical Acquisition with Lockdown Support and Keychain Extraction
- Access More Information than Available in iPhone Backups
- Keychain Recovery
- Passcode Recovery
Serial key ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit: